Our pavilion is being expanded thanks to the Bayside Council and is part of the Bayside Sportsground Pavilion Improvement plan. The budget is over $1,000,000 and we are expecting works to be complete by the end of August.
The total footprint of the clubhouse has increased about 40% and the internal area has nearly doubled. This will be of great benefit to the club in the years to come. Among the welcome changes are the following:
- Two new changing rooms with ambulant toilets, and a new disabled toilet and shower
- Remodelling and updates to the kitchen, existing change rooms and toilets
- New carpet for the community meeting space and a new split system to keep us warm!
- New office area, referees room, and a dedicated First Aid room
- Bigger and better storeroom and an increased veranda area